Sunday, August 10, 2008

~fair to middlin~

fair to middlin

~that's how I feel right now~

It's fair to say that I am usually healthy as a horse. I really thought by now I would be back to normal. No numbness, no tingles...no such luck.

Obviously I'm functioning, we went to the fair in Nevada County today and we had a great time. Lily just did not want to leave. She pet a cow today and said "ooooh, scawey!" She's so cute! She did it though...she's a brave girl!

Emma did beautifully as well, she was so interested in everything going on around her that she forgot to be cranky at all...until the ride home. :o)

As we walked around I had to check every once in a while to make sure that my knee wasn't swollen...it felt so strange but no swelling, just numbness. Just weird. I am fighting not to get frustrated. I saw the doc on Thursday and really thought they would have called on Friday to schedule the MRI, but I heard nothing. Now, I realize that they have no idea what I'm going through but one would think they should have just been able to schedule an appointment while I was at the doctor's. Even if they couldn't get me in right away at least I would know there may be some answers sometime soon. In the meantime, I feel numb and super-sensitive at intervals. My pants drive me crazy, accidentally running my toe across something is like nails on a chalk board to me, so grating it makes me feel a little naseous, and when my hand goes into super sensitive mode it actually hurts. I hope I get a call tomorrow! I don't like being whiney!

No comments: