Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Daily Click!




Yay me! I am so honored to be featured as the daily click over on shutter sisters. This photo is one of three that i chose to print, matte, and frame to put up in our local bagel/coffee shop, which we frequent at least once every weekend. I was super nervous to ask, but we have a particular booth that we sit at and the wall next to it is the perfect spot to hang something other than what is there (a faded smoothie picture framed in a poster frame that is two sizes too big for it)! I think I surprised Van when I asked her...since we are in there so often I didn't want her to feel obligated...it's such a nerve-racking thing sticking your neck out there like that. Anyhow, she said she thought it would be a good idea but she'd have to ask her husband...and as we were leaving she told me to go ahead and bring them in next time we were there. So, they're all ready to go for this weekend. I'm nervous taking them in there. If this works out, I'd love to rotate my images and post some contact information and MAYBE other people will be interested in putting their artwork or photography up in rotation as well. It's an exciting thought!

No comments: