Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Photoshop and Scratchers Rock


Lily and Simonster, originally uploaded by LaundryGirlPhotog.

With the sun out in force this week, I am continuing to take as many pics of Lily as I can. Here she is with Simon lounging on the bed. Simon is deaf and declawed and super sweet, extremely accomodating of Lily and her antics. Sometimes he'll snap at her if she gets out of hand and she understands to back off.

I'm having such a great time with Flickr lately...I've enjoyed reading posts from some of the groups and have even found links to tutorials for Photoshop that rock...this photo was color corrected using one tutorial and then I applied a cross processing effect using another tutorial...I love the final effect!!!

In other news, Alex and I had a date night of sorts tonight that was a blast. I had heard that Starbucks would be closing down in the evening for one night but had failed to hear that tonight was the night, so, a little bummed that we were turned away we realized all was not lost and walked down the shopping center to Bel Air...they have Java City, which I like just as much as Starbucks anyway!! We decided to cash in a scratcher that had won us a bit of money and chose some more scratchers from the machine...all in all, we sat and scratched and giggled and had such a good time as we won here and there and had to continue to cash in our tickets and get more. I think we came out about $5 ahead in total...but to sit and laugh and just have a great time doing something simple made my night!!!

1 comment:

Roger Haus said...

Very beautiful daughter, and great portrait.!!
Congratulations from Barcelona. :D