Saturday, February 23, 2008

Last Weekend's Photo Fun

Last weekend we had a rare day and night without the little one. She was with her grandpa, boompa and cousin for a pajama party...so, the hubs and I and a couple friends met up in Monterey...one of my all-time favorite places!!! I just wanted to share some photo fun, click on the photos for a larger view...

One of the very first things we did was eat...mmmm...then we went to the beach and collected our fair share of seaglass...


We then did some wandering to find one of our favorite beaches which tends to have some of the most beautiful waves as well as other sources of rare beauty...





A few parting sunset shots...



and the drive home the next day...more sheep than I've ever seen in one field before in my life...



i LOVE photo weekends!

No comments: