Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Little Love


Heart Silhouette, originally uploaded by LaundryGirlPhotog.

I tried to have a photo shoot with Lily today...but this was what I got...I couldn't even get her to hold the heart for more than a few seconds. I think she's starting to think I'm crazy with the camera in my hand at all hours...though she's getting very good at saying cheeeez!

Currently the little one is busy in my belly. I think she may have turned herself head down finally so I've got some toes in my ribs, but it's honestly the best feeling I could imagine right now. I have so much love for my girls I can't even express it.

My life rocks!!! I'm imagining beautiful baby photos in about 9-11 weeks!!! I can hardly wait!!!


Incidentally, this photo was also done in part for the Shutter Sister's Love Thursday!

No comments: