Friday, September 5, 2008

Update


So, second MRI down. My mother in law was fabulous...she came to stay the night with the girls since the MRI was at 10PM. I got to drink some wine and my husband drove me. That would have been horrible to go that late on my own. The MRI wasn't as bad, I suppose because I was tired and relaxed. It took a little longer than she said it would though. In the meantime, I emailed my dr. to make sure there was no way it could be a pinched nerve or a slipped disk and no luck, he says that would have shown on the first MRI, he thinks I have a mild form of MS. Not sure what that means. I have an appointment on Wednesday to talk with him some more and decide where to go from there.

Here at home things are good. Little Em started cereal already, just a little. She REALLY likes it! We have been crazy busy on the weekends and Em has been keeping me steadily engaged during the day. Her naps went from long and frequent to null and void in the span of a few weeks. Ah well, it couldn't last forever.

I have a friend photo shoot planned for this weekend. I'm excited! I'm a little nervous too. I haven't done an actual photo shoot yet, should be fun! She's about 8 months along now so we're doing belly shots for her!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Well, I'm glad you have that behind you! I know you'd like some answers, and I hope you get them soon. Enjoy your girls and the photo shoot...sounds very fun!