Thursday, July 31, 2008

Love Thursday

happy love thursay

For me, this love Thursday is the day I slow down for a while. I'll still be taking photographs, but the processing and uploading will be at a minimum. I get into a groove with these photos, in fact I've been on a roll and I don't want that to stop, but I want to ensure that I am giving my all in the most important area of my life, my family.

It's so easy to get caught up here in the internet realm. I really enjoy the contacts and connections I've made with people, I think they are invaluable to my sanity in all honesty, hah! Babies all day makes for little play for this mommy and that's ok because they are SO worth it! My little Lily amazes me everyday with the love and attention she wants to bestow on me and I stop to think sometimes, I really tried hard to make her that way, I'm so proud of my snuggle-bug. Little emma-lou, she's just growing and developing by leaps and bounds! Just last week she showed interest in her little hanging play-mat friends and now that girl is grabbing them and trying to eat them! She's fabulastic!

So, off I go for the next few days, but I'll be checking in online every now and again!

1 comment: