Friday, January 11, 2008

Some Serious Whys???

This is definitely self-indulgent but I'm having a hard couple of days...I'm feeling super creative and yet stuck and frustrated and it's bringing out feelings that I wish would just go away. So, perhaps if I throw them out into the abyss I might get some answers someday...

1. Why do I feel so depressed?
2. Why can't I just be happy staying at home?
3. Why do I get angry and snap at my daughter for the things I know are little?
4. Why do I feel so unoriginal?
5. Why can't I love without causing anyone else anger or frustration?
6. Why can't I just stay organized?
7. Why can't I stop judging and criticizing myself?
8. Why do I jump from project to project without always finishing?
9. Why am I so interested in other's accomplishments and still think that I can't have my own?
10. and finally...why have I lost my sense of humor?

I want so badly to pull myself up and reassure myself that these things are either not true or if true then completely normal and easily changed if I take small steps...so I guess that's my goal this weekend. It looks as though we will have family visiting most of the weekend so that should be great. I think I'll grab more books from the library and let the grandparents hang out with Lily while I veg out and get creative.

No comments: