Thursday, May 28, 2009

Venting

So, I am going to admit something here. I know I said that I do not have anxiety...but I, I, Iiiiii do. Phew, glad I got that off my chest. After a chest xray, EKG, echocardiogram, and a breathing test, I am 100% fine...yet I am still having a hard time breathing. So, I am told that the answer is STRESS. Well, yes I am stressed. Anyone staying at home with kids around the same age as mine is stressed. Anyone dealing with MS is stressed. I still think though that maybe I have allergies, maybe my nose is stuffy which causes me difficulties because I always breath through my nose...but anyhow. My doctor set me up for a panic class and seriously, I don't even feel panicked. I feel stress but not panic. I feel stressed because I am going to a panic class. I want to cry actually. She thinks I'll learn a lot and maybe I will but I still want to cry...

...ok...I cried...I still feel like I am nowhere nearer to finding out why I can't breath though. I hate doctors.

No comments: