Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sidewalk Chalk Love


Sidewalk Chalk Love, originally uploaded by LaundryGirlPhotog.

Happy Love Thursday!!!

This has been such a speedy week. I feel like it should still be Tuesday. I feel completely unproductive this week...at least in terms of artistic acheivements. My house is pretty clean and my laundry is done...I've made dinner every night this week and those are seriously some of the simple things in life that make me happy and calm and feel centered.

The rest of the week however I will spend on some more artistic endeavors. I really want to get started on the baby onesies that I have designs for and I also want to start experimenting with silk screening, an artform that I have wanted to play with forever now!!! My ultimate goal for the rest of the week though are more photos, photos, photos!!!

No comments: